Searching for a physical therapy clinic in the Renton-area? Renew Physical Therapy’s new clinic in Renton provides services like balance and vestibular, concussion, manual therapy, workers comp, sport injuries and more. Our goal is to provide our patients with quality care and a treatment plan that gets you back to doing the things you love most.
Here are 10 more things you should know about Renew Physical Therapy in Renton:
- The Renew Physical Therapy clinic in Renton opened its doors in May 2022, but we have been serving South Seattle and South King communities since 2012.
- Renew Physical Therapy in Renton is the third and newest clinic to open. You can find our other two clinic locations in Columbia City and Beacon Hill.
- Since opening our physical therapy clinic in Renton, we have welcomed 100 new patients.
- Our managing partner, Matt Godofsky, began working with Renew Physical Therapy at our Columbia City location in 2017.
- Our physical therapists at the Renton clinic specialize in Balance & Vestibular therapy. If you are experiencing dizziness or imbalance, come see us!
- Our physical therapists also specialize in treating low back pain, whiplash, concussions and brain injuries, pre and post surgical care, athlete injuries, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, and more!
- At all of our locations, Renew Physical Therapy accepts Medicare and workers comp.
- Renew Physical Therapy in Renton has a vast referral network, with over 100 trusted physicians and specialists.
- Our physical therapists provide a research-based and holistic approach to treating your injuries.
- Renew Physical Therapy’s clinic in Renton offers a FREE consultation!
If you are seeking physical therapy treatment, contact the Renton clinic, or any of our locations, to schedule a free consultation.