COVID VIRUS UPDATE
Starting 4.27.2020 Until Further notice
In an effort to balance serving our community through PT services and maintaining protective measures to help keep each other safe, starting Monday 4/27, Renew Physical Therapy will begin a soft re-opening. Please call our office with more details for scheduling.
What does the soft re-opening look like?
- Staggered scheduling of appointments and limited staff to reduce foot traffic in the clinic (50% of our norm)
- Pre-visit screening of clients and staff at the door to check temperature and screen for any flu-like symptoms
- Required hand washing for therapists and clients before and after each session
- PPE including masks to be worn by therapists and clients
- 1-hour appointments to allow time for pre-visit screening and post-visit equipment cleaning
- Appointment priority given to clients with urgent/critical needs (post-surgical, auto accidents, work injuries, excessive pain)
Here is what this means for you as a patient:
- If you are interested in starting PT or resuming in-clinic visits, please call or email us to get scheduled
- In a high-risk group for contracting COVID-19? Feel more comfortable staying home until social distancing measures are lifted? To keep you on track with your recovery, we will continue to offer Telehealth and e-Wellness visits.
- To schedule in-clinic or Telehealth visits:
Call: (206) 535-8061
Email us: [email protected]